OAR/JACC endorses and implements the use of evidence based practices throughout our service delivery and programming. This is an ever-changing implementation process
as more research and best practices develop.
Decades of research has proven that recidivism can be predicted and be reduced through the implementation and fidelity to the following model.
- Assess for risk for recidivism
- Enhance intrinsic motivation to change
- Apply cognitive behavior interventions at the right time, to the right person, for the right duration
- Provide positive support and reinforcement
- Ensure quality and fidelity
- Measure outcomes and results
OAR/JACC historically and currently participates in numerous EBP implementation projects and evaluations.